- TITLE: Kingmaker
- PUBLISHER: The Avalon Hill Game Company (TAHGC)
- CATALOG VERBAGE: War of the Roses; A political and military
struggle between Royalty and Nobels during the British Civil War.
- GAME BOX VERBAGE:
- YEAR PUBLISHED (EDITIONS): First Edition, Second Edition
- Game Design Development:
- Cover Painting:
- Prep Department Coordinator:
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Up to seven, best as a mulitiplayer
- WGA COMPLEXITY SCALE (1-10):
- TYPICAL PLAYING TIME (HOURS):
- MAP SCALE:
- UNIT SCALE:
- TIME SCALE PER TURN:
- NUMBER OF GAME TURNS:
- PARTIAL ARTICLE LISTING: Click
- GAME INVENTORY:
- TOURNAMENT HISTORY: This title was a constant at Avaloncon;
Kingmakger remains and active title at WBC and Prezcon events.
- PBEM TOOLS:
- PBEM OPPORTUNITES: Contact Wargame
Academy if interested. A Boardgamer Player Association PBEM tournament
can be organized by WGA pending suitable interest once a VASSAL KGM module
is completed. However due to interaction required, real time internet play
is almost mandated.
- WARGAME ACADEMY COMMENTS:
- WARGAME ACADEMY GAME TOOLS: One unpunched game.
- ACCOLADES: 1975 Charles Roberts Award Best Professional
Please send comments and corrections via to Wargame
Go to the Wargame
Academy main page